HomeAway offers a large selection of lodging choices near lovely places to enjoy a luxury rentals Sydney. Luxury adventure travel – is the current buzzword to have taken the travel industry by storm. More and more people are opting for these tours, as they are offbeat, uncommon and unheard off. But not everyone make the cut simply because these trips involve areas that are not generally covered by travel agents because they are high on adrenaline and require the traveller to be fit and healthy. You will be able to enjoy the unknown trails in Kilimanjaro only if you have a fit body and do not start feeling tired in the middle of the trekking. Complaining of leg pain or unable to bear the weight of your equipments will take you nowhere. You will be required to cut short your journey. Hence, make sure that you are fit and agile before you travel.
When you opt for luxury adventure travel the things that you can expect include the following:
- Expert planning for a well-detailed itinerary, guides, porters and transfers so that you don’t have to worry about anything.
- All meals unless specified. Breakfasts, lunch and dinner included. Local cuisine forms a part of the trip.
- Entrance fees to all the national parks so that you don’t have to stand in long queue to buy the tickets.
- VAT and hiking permits for a hassle free hiking experience
- All domestic flights in addition to transfers as per the itinerary
- Unique and offbeat routes so that you get to experience everything firsthand
- Balanced guide to client ratios so that at no point of time you feel that you are being overlooked.
- Twin rooms or single occupancy as requested.
Note: it excludes international flights, travel insurance and hiring of equipments. Keep in mind that all the planning in the itinerary is subject to change depending on the local conditions.
It is advisable that you have a thorough discussion with your travel agent to better understand the requirements of the trip. Find out all that you need to know. If there are any questions feel free to ask, clear all your doubts. Ideally, it is best to travel in groups if you wish to enjoy more. But, if you wish to soak in the beauty of the place you can ask the agent to prepare an itinerary for the two of you. Many of the agents offer customized service. Make the most of it. Find out about the cost involved. Generally these tours don’t come cheap, so be prepared to shell out the money.